Trinity Anglican Church, Kingston
Route 845 in Kingston
Trinity is the oldest Anglican church in New Brunswick, erected in 1789. Many of the Kingston Loyalist families whose graves fill the churchyard here arrived in the Spring Fleet of 1783, and came directly to grants in Kingston. Whereas most of the St. John River was settled by Loyalist regiments, the Kingston area was settled predominantly by civilians.