Trinity Anglican Church
115 Charlotte Street, Uptown Saint John
Trinity Anglican Church was the first “Parish Church” established by the Loyalists on their arrival in 1783. Construction on the present church building began in 1879, after the disastrous Saint John Fire of 1877 had destroyed Old Trinity and much of the City. The church still houses the Royal Coat of Arms, removed from Boston to prevent it from falling into Rebel hands, and brought to Saint John by the Loyalist Edward Winslow.
For More Information:
Tel: (506) 693-8558
Tours through July & August