6. Waterborough Baptist Church
12 Union Settlement Road, Waterborough
This small white church, located in a field easily visible from the highway, is typical of many rural New Brunswick churches. Originally built in Union Settlement, it was moved to its present location in 1888, when the land was given to the congregation. Its original name was Wiggins Cove United Baptist Church.
There was a Baptist church in this area as far back as 1814, when ten members of that congregation came to Fredericton and established the church known today as the Brunswick Street Baptist Church.